ANJANA PRASAD S
ANJANA PRASAD S
LL.B, LL.M (UGC-NET)
School of Indian Legal Thought
Mahatma Gandhi University
Qualification : LL.M (Criminal Law- I rank), UGC-NET, Ph.D. – Thesis Submitted.
Teaching Experience : 6 years.
Paper Publications : 5
- Published an Article entitled “Importance of Forensic Science in Investigation” in the Journal of Police and Criminal Psychology, JPCP-D-22-00086 (SCORPUS INDEXED), Jan. 2023. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11896-022-09566-y
- Published an Article entitled “Right of Privacy in Forensic Investigation” in “Kanpur Philosophers: International Journal of Humanities, Law and Social Sciences” (UGC CARE Approved) with ISSN: 2348-8301, (Vol. IX, Issue II, No.7:2022).
- Published an Article entitled “Roe v. Wade: An Analysis” in the Indian Journal of Law and Legal Research with ISSN: 2582-8878, Published in IJLLR (Volume IV Issue V, October 2022).
- Published an Article entitled “Forensic criminal investigation in crime detection” in the International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts with ISSN: 2320-2882, published in IJCRT (Volume IX issue VI, June 2021).
- Published an Article titled “Scientific Criminal Investigation and Human Rights Violation” in the Book, Human Rights and Constitutional Governance with ISBN No. 978-93-5346-708-1 published by the Department of law, Central University of Kerala.
Paper Presentations : 6
- Presented a paper titled “Narcoanalysis: A Solution or Silent Torture” in the International Seminar organized by Kerala Law Academy Law College on 8th January 2022.
- Presented a paper titled “Scientific Criminal Investigation and Human Rights Violation” in the International Interdisciplinary Seminar on Internationalization of Human Rights and Changing Dimensions of Fundamental Rights organized by the Department of Law, Central University of Kerala, Thiruvalla, on 7th-9th February, 2019.
- Presented a paper in the National seminar on “Human wildlife conflict- Espousing the need for Eco-Governance of Forests and Wildlife” at His Highness Maharaja’s Government Law College, Ernakulum (March 2018).
- Presented a paper in the National Seminar titled “Transforming the World towards sustainable tomorrow: Concerns and Challenges” at School of Indian Legal Thought, Kottayam (February 2018).
- Presented a paper on Surrogacy agreements: Need for a Statute in the National Seminar on Access to Health Care in Modern Era: Changing Dimensions at School of Indian Legal Thought, Kottayam (March 2016).
- Presented a paper in the National Seminar on “Family as an Institution: Modern Realities and Trends in Law” at School of Indian Legal Thought, Kottayam (March 2013).
FDP Attended: 1
Attended one-week Faculty Development Programme on “Multi Dimensions of Justice: Law and beyond” from July 18th to July 23rd , 2022 organized by IILM Law School, Gurugram.
Workshops and Seminars Attended.
- Attended two-day online workshop on “forensic science and its evidentiary value” on 25th and 26th September, 2021 organized by Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University.
- Participated in an International panel discussion on “the impact of pandemic on mediation” organized by Co-operative school of law on 5th march 2021.
- Participated in the National Webinar on “Role of Forensic Evidence in criminal investigation” organized by Bengaluru Law College on 14th Aug. 2020.
- Attended a National Workshop on Forensic Science and Scientific Investigation at School of Indian Legal Thought, Kottayam (August 2017).
- Attended a workshop on Research Methodology: Application of Research Methods and Statistics at Inter University Centre for Disability Studies, MG University, Kottayam (April 2017).
- Attended three-day international workshop on Restorative justice in the criminal justice system- theory, models and application at His Highness Maharaja’s Government Law College, Ernakulum (January 2016).
- Participated in the Three-Day Training Programme on International Humanitarian Law at NUALS (August 2015).
- Student Editor of 2017 Special Edition of the Journal of Indian Legal Thought.
- Judge of the Internal Moot Competition held at CSI College of Legal Studies (July 2017).
Acted as a Resource Person in the National Seminar on Access to Health Care in Modern Era: Changing Dimensions at School of Indian Legal Thought, Kottayam (March 2016).