School of Indian Legal Thought
Mahatma Gandhi University
Qualification : LL.B, LL.M, UGC NET
Teaching Experience : 8 years
Faculty Development Program (FDP) Attended : 1
Online UGC Stride Faculty Development Programme conducted by MG University, School Of Legal Studies And School Of Lifelong Learning And Extension.
- Presented paper At The International E –conference on Harmful practices related to “Accusation of Witchcraft and Ritual Attacks: Challenges for Marginalized Groups” organized by Centre for Human Rights Law and policy School of Legal Studies, REVA University Bengaluru in Collaboration with the Staffordshire Law School United Kingdom and the Department of Languages and Cultures Lancaster University United Kingdom on the topic ‘Denying Access to Medical Care in the Name of Religion : An analysis, Which will be held on 15th May 2023.
- Presented paper on Gender Crimes in Cyber Space-A Socio legal study at the 5th National conference of the criminal Justice Forum organized by Dept of Criminology and Criminal Justice in collaboration with the Indian Society of Criminology Tirunelveli branch at Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Tirinelveli, Tamilnadu; on 21st March 2023.
- Presented paper at the two day Policy colloquium on India’s National Security and the legal paradigm on the topic “Constitutionality of National Security Laws in India :An analysis” at CMR University School of Legal studies Bengaluru on 25th March 2023.
- Presented paper on Land Conservation Act at the workshop on Review on the Significance of the Existing Environmental Laws Applicable in Kerala and its limitations and solutions
Judged the CLEA Mooting (INDIA ROUND) Competition held at CSI College for Legal Studies, Kottayam
Judged Debate competition on the topic: Stray dogs a menace at YWCA Kottyam.
Programs Offered :
- Law of Contract 1
- Law of Contract 2
- Special Contract
- Evidence 1
- Evidence 2
- Law of Tort
- Cyber Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Company Law