LL.B, LL.M (UGC-NET)
School of Indian Legal Thought
Mahatma Gandhi University
Qualification : BA.LLB., LL.M (Criminal Law). UGC NET
Teaching Experience : 2 years
Paper Publications : 1
- A Paper Presented on the topic ‘The Personal Data Protection and Cyber Security in India: An Analysis of Digital Personal Data Protection Bill, 2022 at the National Seminar on “Cyber Law and Cyber Security: Challenges and the Way Forward organised by the School of Indian Legal Thought, Mahatma Gandhi University along with department IQAC on 3rd and 4th March 2023 has been accepted for publication as part of seminar proceedings.
Paper Presentations : 2
- Presented a Paper titled ‘Law and Poverty: An Analysis of India’s Paradigm on Legal Aid to Poor and Indigent’ in the National Seminar on The Seven Decades of Indian Constitution: A Quest for Social Justice organised by Post Graduate and Research Department of Political Science and Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC), NSS HinduCollege, Changanacherry sponsored by Institute of Parliamentary Affairs, Government ofKerala, Thiruvananthapuram on 24th and 25th November 2022.
- Presented a Paper on the topic ‘The Personal Data Protection and Cyber Security inIndia: An Analysis of Digital Personal Data Protection Bill, 2022 at the NationalSeminar on “Cyber Law and Cyber Security: Challenges and the Way Forwardorganised by the School of Indian Legal Thought, Mahatma Gandhi University along withdepartment IQAC on 3rd and 4th March 2023.
Other Experience : Junior Advocate at the office of Advocate M.M Deepa at the High Court of Kerala in 2018
Programs Offered :
- Law of Torts 1 & 2
- Criminal Law
- Environmental Law (LL.B & LL.M)
- Labour Law
- Law of Local Self Government
- Criminal Procedure Code